Category List

Friday, December 13, 2013

Lean Italian chicken sausage with summer bell peppers and zucchini sauteed with baby red potatoes and fresh herbs for a quick one pot meal. -This was a great dinner! I didn't have any fresh herbs on hand but my sausage was Italian chicken sausage so I figured it was enough. For leftovers tonight, I added an over easy egg on top with some Frank's hot sauce-YUM!!!!

Beer Brined Chicken Wings {Football Friday}
Beer Brined Chicken Wings {Football Friday}

Download whole gallery
more food art
more food art

Download whole gallery
13 sweet potato dishes
13 sweet potato dishes

Download whole gallery
Lean Italian chicken sausage with summer bell peppers and zucchini sauteed with baby red potatoes and fresh herbs for a quick one pot meal. -This was a great dinner! I didn't have any fresh herbs on hand but my sausage was Italian chicken sausage so I figured it was enough. For leftovers tonight, I added an over easy egg on top with some Frank's hot sauce-YUM!!!!
Lean Italian chicken sausage with summer bell peppers and zucchini sauteed with baby red potatoes and fresh herbs for a quick one pot meal. -This was a great dinner! I didn't have any fresh herbs on hand but my sausage was Italian chicken sausage so I figured it was enough. For leftovers tonight, I added an over easy egg on top with some Frank's hot sauce-YUM!!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment